Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Terrible Twos and Teething!

Ninny and Pierce!!

What a fun Combo Right! HAHAHAHA Not really. Last night we went to go visit my sister Whitney and Camron at their new house. I was a little worried about Pierce acting up but didn't think it would be THIS bad! We got there and Whitney was giving me the Grand tour we were just about done and found Pierce playing with a box cutting razor knife, I seriously turned my head for a split second! To Coax him back downstairs Whitney bribed him with some candy. He quickly accepted and followed us! She gave him a box of Reeses Pieces. He was in heaven. We began talking and then out of the corner of my eye I watched as my Sweet little Pierce DUMPED the entire box on the floor in the kitchen while Laughing! Then started stomping on them before we could assess the damage! So as I began cleaning that up he left to destroy another room. They just got new couch covers for their couches and Pierce thought it would be funny to jump on them with his shoes on. Then started throwing things at Whitney's husband Camron. He Flipped the switch that turns the computer off, not a big deal because luckily Camron had a battery back up, He was working from home at the time. Then Pierce found a case of water bottles and began throwing them down the stairs! All of this happening simultaneously! I cannot keep up with that kid! He wears me out! I am pretty sure They won't be having us over again. He is WILD! Needless to say I decided it was long over due to go home. Mind you we had only been there an hour! I am just surprised that he didn't break something! As we were preparing to leave Camron had gotten out a fish that he had caught that had been in the fridge in a baggy, not sure when he caught the fish. Anyways I have never heard or seen such a thing in my life. He had it sitting out on the cutting board to clean it. Whitney and Pierce were looking at the fish when all of a sudden it came to life and began flipping all over the place. Whitney let out a Shrill Scream and scared the pants off of Pierce and he was Bawling his eyes out! Which then he began saying " I want to go Bye Bye!" and "Bye, Bye Fishy" Hilarious!!!!!

Don't forget while all of this is going down I had a very CRABBY Brockie! HE was screaming the entire time! I am thinking that it was his teeth and that he knew his brother was in trouble! He doesn't like it when Pierce is upset. So usually they cry together!

SORRY WHITNEY AND CAMRON!!!

So much for an enjoyable visit. But it does make for some funny stories and if anything it will make for good Birth Control for them!!!

We have been staying at my parent house while Trent was out of town and it was kinda nice. Pierce loves it here and probably won't want to leave! He is so Spoiled by my parents it is ridiculous!

Today we get to go to the MALL yahoo!!! I cannot wait!

5 comments:

The Woods said...

Oh my heck...the fish story was hilarious. I scared McKenzie with my laughing. Hope things start going better.

Watts Family said...

That is one of the best stories ever! I can't imagine the fish thing. Hahahaha. Boys will be boys, but they are so much fun.

Jeramy and Coleen said...

I just love your blog and stories. I'm hoping one day, I can get mine to be as entertaining to read!

Ken and Jos said...

That's quite funny about the fish. It would've freaked me out too. That's awesome Whitney got a house, where did the move to?

JackieSue said...

Dude I'm soooooo not up on the times. No one ever told me Whitney got married. Or maybe I'm just having a pregnancy brain fart. I've actually had a pretty permanent one of those since I've been pregnant this time. Anyhow, the fish as you know is HILARIOUS!! Fish tend to do that ya know- with their nerves and everything. Freakish!! I can NOT believe how much mischief Pierce was getting into there. I honestly didn't know he was a trouble maker. What are your days like at home? Gosh we never talk...listen to me ramble in a comment on your blog. Pathetic. Anyhow...one more thing... I saw your comment on Krista's blog... YOU QUILT????? Wow, who'd a thunk it? I'd like to say I do but basically I've started five and finished zero so that's my stats. Ok I've finished a couple baby blankets. Oh like the one I got your for Brock.. yeah it's still in my drawer, pinned but not sewn. Hmm...now that I told you I might have to finish it and send it. Gol, he probably doesn't even need a blanket now since I'm so delayed. ha hahaa! Ok I'm so done rambling on. I just had so much to say...