Saturday, January 26, 2008

Concert


This last Thursday Trent and I got to do something very rare... We actually went out on a date! We got to go to the Brad Paisley concert. We had so much fun. It felt really weird to be without our boys but really refreshing!

First off the concert was AMAZING! The energy in there was incredible. It started with a guy named Chuck Wicks. Oh my gosh he is so cute. I have a major crush! I will put a picture on my blog because if you see him you'll die! He was awesome. He sings the song "Stealing Cinderella". CUTE! Then came Rodney Atkins, He was a funny guy and I really enjoyed him as well. He sings "Watching You".Then came Brad Paisley, I wasn't really sure I would like this concert! But he is amazing and his songs are so catchy and funny too! I love the "online" song and " I am a Guy" Hilarious! I am so glad that we got to go. Brad is awesome on the guitar. Sorry if this is boring to read! Anyways for more pics of my new crush you can go to his website chuckwicks.com!!!! HAHAHAHA! Trent thinks I am funny!

1 comment:

The Woods said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun. I thought about you. Your new crush is very cute.