Friday, February 1, 2008

Nocturnal!


Well I am beginning to think that Brock is Nocturnal... I am pretty sure he is as a matter of fact! He doesn't sleep at night and I think I am on the brink of loosing it, wait who are we kidding, I have already lost it! The poor kid just doesn't like to sleep! I am starting to wonder what I did to deserve this? This morning he was up at the crack of dawn (5:45am) ! And he just goes and goes! I never thought I would have to go through this again, Pierce was terrible so I thought I had paid my dues for sure! I am glad that the weekend is coming! Not that that means I will get rest but atleast Trent can be here for me to complain to!
Okay and Who else is SICK and TIRED of WINTER!!!! If it keeps snowing I am not sure what I am going to do! This morning we woke up to yet another 3 inches! I think we have plenty! And I watched the news and next week is just going to get worse! I am glad that we have such wonderfule neighbors who have taken such great care of us.. the Reeses! They are awesome whenever it snows you can count on Kevin to show up with his snowblower for us to use. He has saved us many hours of backpain! Our driveway is ridiculously too long and wide! It would take years for us to dig out of the mess! So thank you once again !

3 comments:

lins.e said...

don't worry honey i'll be right there with ya in a couple of weeks, if it makes ya feel any better

Ken and Jos said...

I HATE HATE HATE SNOW!!!! We all need to move to Hawaii, we're living in the wrong place :)

JackieSue said...

Oh my gosh Mikelle, how do you survive with a non sleeper? I remember Linkin sleeping about three hours at a time for the first eight months of his life or maybe longer. It's no fun at all but I think your body just gets used to it. Although most of us wear it right on our faces with big black circles under our eyes. I do at least!!