Friday, February 15, 2008

Another week bites the DUST..


These are some Valentine Pictures I took! Trent was laughing because I majorly Slicked Pierce's Hair down! Funny!


Here is another one of Pierce's CLASSIC smiles! He is funny!

So this week went by way fast!I cannot believe it! We were trying to keep busy so that we didn't go insane. Can you believe that wicked storm that Salt Lake had! That was so unexpected! Me and the boys were down there that day and I had to drive home and felt like I was going to DIE! They didn't plow I-215 and it was scary! I was going like 25 miles per hour and all these yayhoos were passing me! AHHH !

On Tuesday my mom came up here to say hi and we went to Wendy's for lunch. While we were there I saw a neighbor of mine and her sister. They are both so cute! Anyways I was glad that they had left before this incident! We were peacefully eating our lunch when out of the corner of Pierce's eye he could see the mall out the window. He then exclaimed" I wanna go to the mall" I though it was cute but replied, "No we are going to the mall tomorrow." (wednesday is mall day) He then looked at me with a fury in his eye and took his hand and placed it over my mouth and yelled," Don't you tell me NO!!!" I had to try really hard to keep a straight face! But was super embarrassed that everyone in the entire restuarant heard it I am sure! Gotta love moments like that! After that we went to the new Ashley Home Store that just opened here. It is a cool store! I got my Barstools while we were there... I was so excited! I have had a hard time finding them! Atleast ones both Trent and I liked!

So on Wednesday we went to the Southtowne Mall! It was nice to get out and it felt like I hadn't been there in awhile. I was a little depressed because they took the Gap out of that mall and That was one of our favorite stops! Then I just hung out with my mom until the storm subsided enough for me to drive home- yeah right!

Thursday was Valentines day! It was a good day not much to report. Trent got me a new outfit. He is so good at shopping for me and pick out things that I probably would never pick out but they always turn out so cute! I don't know he is just an amazing shopper! He also got me my favorite Chocolate covered ALMONDS! Yum! Just what I needed! We had a quiet little dinner here at home then went for a drive and then went to get some Ice cream! Pierce was excited about that. He talked the entire night! Brock on the other hand Cried the entire night! He has been a little PLUGGED up if you know what I mean. Today he is on a strict diet of PRUNES! hahahahha Poor little guy!

4 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I love those pictures. What did you do to Pierce's hair?? Brock looks so cute he smiles so good for the camera. I can't believe Pierce said that to you... When I read that I laughed so hard that kid is such a stinker!

lins.e said...

Dax misses his buddies, he loves lookin at all the pictures of the boys. Sad tell your brother that we need to move home. miss ya guys, see you tomorrow

The Woods said...

I love the faces that Pierce makes. How funny.

JackieSue said...

Have you ever "probed" your childrens bums? It seriously works so well. Some people suggest just sticking them in the warm water and then massaging their abdomen, and that it will be a mudslide, but I literally just stick a thermometer up there a little bit (doctor told me about this...and my mom) and then wiggle it around a little bit and you'll hear a little gas and stuff and then they'll have the urge to push and out comes the major impaction. It works like a charm. Try it out!!! Lay him on the table on his back and bend his legs upward. Wow that got real graphic for a comment!