Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scary Mama





So sometimes when I am feeling like I need something to pick me up I put some self tanner on my face at night. Well I did this last night before I went to bed and then slept with it on. This morning when Pierce woke up he peeked his head out from his bedroom door and I had just happened to be walking by in the hallway. He took one look at me and was terrified! He wouldn't come out of his room and said" Mama what happened?" I told him that I just had put tanning lotion on and he said,"you need to wash your face" He wouldn't come out until I did! I guess I do look kinda scary! I took some pictures so you can weigh in! HAHHAHAHAHa or more like AAAAAHHHHHHHHH ... I am scary!!!

4 comments:

The Woods said...

You are so darn funny!! You look beautimus!!!

Anonymous said...

You like you are sickly skinny. You could pass for a bad tan, eating disorder girl.

j nordfors said...

That is a pretty good before and after! Glad you came out okay:) I'm also glad you read my blog as much as I read yours. Sorry you guys have been so sick, hope you get some sleep tonight!

JackieSue said...

Holy crap!! Don't go out without makeup after a night before self tan application. I'd have to agree with pierce that you don't look so normal. YOu almost look like you injected silver into your body. ha hahaa! The after pic looks FABULOUS though! I like that one! ;-)