Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Farewell To PAPAPS










We have officially lost Pierce's Papaps (Binkie) YAHOOOO!! Actually it was kinda sad! I think I was in more mourning than he! He threw it somewhere and we cannot locate it anywhere! I searched that night thinking that there was no way that he would go to sleep without it. I was so frantic! We decided to just give it a try and what do you know it has been three days and he hasn't even mentioned it! We had tried many attempts to break him from it and nothing ever worked! So I am proud that My 2 year old son finally had to Break himself of this on his own!! What great parents we are! Here are some photos of Pierce and his beloved PAPAPS! We will miss ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sad. Those pictures of him are so cute. Now the doctor won't be asking you about it all the time. I took Hadlee today and he said something to me about it AGAIN. Pierce is such a big boy. Aunt Vicki bought him a present today.

Mary Ellen said...

Big congratulations on that! I finally took away all sippy cups from my 2 older boys....but now I need them again for the baby.

Your family is so cute and your blog was really fun to read. BTW, I don't think that Brock is behind...Isaac is just starting to sit up too. He reminds me of a weeble wobble except he does fall down! Chubby babies like Brock are so cute!

Mary Ellen

j nordfors said...

Now that is the way to get rid of those things! Funny how no matter how many times we try to make them do something, it only comes easy when they themselves decide it's okay.

JackieSue said...

The binky in Brocks mouth looks so huge and then it in Pierces mouth looks tiny. ha ha! It's so funny!! Wow I didn't know Pierce still had a binky. That's going to be us, and like you said, it will be sadder for me than him probably. I can't bear the thought of him not having it really. And it's just at night, but it's sooo well it's just so. ;-) whatever that means.