Friday, March 21, 2008

# 2

Pierce and Brock with the Easter Bunny!


Brock eating a sucker! Yummy
Giddy Up! SO cute!
Howdy Partner!
Okay so Brockie got his 2nd tooth this week! Yahoo... They sure are causing him more grief then Pierce ever had with his. Or maybe I just forgot! Anyways we are excited to have this chapter of Brock Life over with! I feel so bad for him!

Pierce also Has mastered a few #2's of his own finally in the TOILET!! He says " Now are you gonna take me to Chuckie Cheese!! " What a smart cookie! He cracks me up!

Last weekend we got to have Trent's parents stay at our house and Pierce kept saying,"My friends are staying at my house!" He was so excited for the attention and to see them. In fact he wanted to go home with them! I guess Trent and I are boring! But he was so sad to see them go. They got up before we did on Sunday and left so when Pierce woke up he ran in the room where they were staying and said," Oh No there is no Papa or Grammy here, Where did my Friends go?" He was sad!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute easter bunny, is he at the mall? I love the hats...and yeah for #2.

Keelee said...

HELLO!! Oh my gosh it's so good to see you! Your boys are darling and you look Beautiful as usual! How are you?

Mary Ellen said...

Those are adorable pictures...I especially love the cowboy hats. Congrats on all your potty training success!

Jeramy and Coleen said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! I NEED to get over and see you and Brock, I haven't even see. Oh how sad, I'm sorry. Maybe this week- Right:)