Monday, March 31, 2008

BUZZ cuts..




So as you all know my little Pierce hates to have his haircut! Not a big shocker that his hair needed a trim so yesterday before church we decided to give it a try. To our astonishment.. not really... he screamed bloody murder and so we had to go with the traditional Buzz cut because it was the easiest way to finish what we had started. Unfortunately it snowed today so he is a little before the season for the buzz cut! HAHAHA! Brock was due for a trim as well so we cut his hair too, he was much better behaved! Not a big shocker! I think that Brock looks like a little Mini Me of Pierce now! Then last but not least Trent needed his hair cut! We have turned into a regular haircutting salon over here at the Belliston house.. who is next? I am also due for a haircut but there is NOWAY I would Trust Trent to cut my Mane!

Last night we went over to our Friends Tyler and Sydney's for dinner. It was a nice time. Pierce was in heaven because we took a stack of his movies and he got to watch them. He is so funny.

Today he has been carrying around this stuffed giraffe with him everywhere pretending to take care of it. He has a bandanna wrapped around it and has been singing to it, "take me out to the ball game". And he has even put it in time out a few times. I don't know where he got that from!

Last night was a rough one with Brock so most of all I am just glad my children have been nice today. It is things like that, that can make all the difference! Being a mother is sometimes very challenging. I love my kids, but it is hard to stay positive.... especially when you get an average of 4 hours of sleep a night. My enthusiasm is wearing thin!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

the hair cuts turned out so cute!!!! You are so good to cut them all. I did John's once right after we were married...it took me about two hours. He is VERY particular and I am not a beautician. I said I would never do it again, and never have. So kudos to you!!! Sorry about the sleepless nights...I figure this is just preparing us for the teenage years when we won't be sleeping for other reasons.

Amy said...

You did a good job the haircuts. Your boys are so cute! Addy was the exact opposite of Brock. She slept well last night but today has been very fussy. Hopefully we both have better luck- and hopefully you are able to get more sleep soon!

Johnson Family said...

Cute haircuts! Kamden puts his stuffed animals in time out too. Being a mom is very challenging! Not that it isn't great but it is hard work! I am sorry about your sleepless nights! Thats really hard!

The Woods said...

I love your kids. Brock is the cutest. I want to snuggle. Sorry you haven't been sleeping much. I hope it gets better.

lins.e said...

oh the boys look so cute with buzzed heads...i want to buzz dax's head but think he'll look completley weird and bawled, maybe in the summer when his head can get sunburnt. Let me know when you want your hair done i can do it, whenever. I'm sure your all do for cuts and such... lins

Brittanny said...

I think the hair cuts still look so cute on your boys! I am pretty sure that is why I was born a girl...so I would never have to have a buzz cut...my head is just not quite shaped for it...and I have a huge scar that could frighten children! your easter pics were so cute too!

Mary Ellen said...

I have never learned how to cut hair. I don't know the first thing about it. Even when I take them to the salon they ask me what number I want on the top and sides and I just stare at them blankly. Good for you to do it yourself!

lins.e said...

yay we would love it if you came up, we lead very uneventful lives up here... just let me know when ya wanna