Thursday, April 3, 2008

Battle of the cousins..




So on Tuesday I went down to my parents house and Tyden and Pierce were playing downstairs. As responsible parents we were just sitting in the next room relaxing as we watched Dr. Phil. We heard a scream coming from Tydens den. Vicki and I went to check to see what was wrong. Pierce had his hand over his eye and it was all bloody. I thought the worst. I ran to get a rag to clean the area to see what the damage was. Just a small cut and a goose egg. Here is the story that Pierce tells.... " Tyden throw me a train right here on my head, I was just crying. Vicki said Tyden is in so, so trouble and Grammy said Oh shoot, and Mama said What happened? then Tyden said I'm sorry!" That about sums it up. Anyways in about two seconds after the brawl Pierce already wanted to be with his cousin again. That is a lesson we can all learn from kids. They are so forgiving and don't hold grudges!

After this incident Me and the boys trudged off to the Olive Garden to eat dinner with some of my High School buddies. I haven't seen them for quite a while so it was good to see them. We have all changed so much from high school it is so weird to me. I can't believe that we are all married and some of us have kids. Strange to think that. I cannot believe that I have the most kids... what is up with that? Never thought that would be. We were stupid and didn't take any pictures which I wish we had. Oh well that just means we will have to do that again.

I cannot wait for the weather to get better again so Pierce can play outside again. He gets so bored inside and so much more mischievous. He needs to burn off his energy outside. He cannot wait for the Salt Lake Bees games this summer I think he asks me about 3 times a day when we are going to the Bees baseball games. He is a little bit excited! He sports his shirt all the time. He will say " pretty soon, maybe another day when it gets warmer we go to the Bees!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the first picture? Pierce is so funny. Poor little guy. Maybe we should start paying more attention to the boys and check on them every once in a while.

Wendy said...

we could all take a lesson from little boys on that. They forgive ad forget so quickly. I am not sure Emma is going to be the same way. She seems to stay upset a little longer than her brothers do.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I love how Pierce tells the story. That is the best! HE is such a smart funny kid. Now he will probably tell that story all the time like his fish story.

Mary Ellen said...

Very cute story,,,Kids don't mince words..only the important stuff!