Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Brock's Tag!


Brock was tagged, here are 10 things about little Brock:
1. HE IS SOOOOOOO SPOILED, he almost always is being held!
2. He absolutely loves to be around his brother Pierce.
3. He doesn't like to sleep!
4. He has the funniest facial expressions!
5. His nick name is LUMPY!
6. He loves to EAT, Pretty much anything!
7. He is very lazy, still just content to sit.
8. He doesn't like to be ALone or he will CRY!
9. He is a POWER PINCHER! Anything he gets his little fingers on he is pinching! It hurts!
10. He is a major Mama's Boy! Cries if I barely leave his side... did I mention he is spoiled!
We are so grateful to have little Brockie in our family. He is so fun to have around.
We tag: Hadlee and Jonah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just ten random things about her?

The James said...

Brock is so cute. Isn't this just the funnest tag!

Watts Family said...

He is such a sweet little guy. He is so lucky to have you guys.

Jamie Reese said...

Lumpy????Where did lumpy come from. Brock always gives me the best smiles at church...I just want to squeeze him.

lins.e said...

I love that picture of brock... His cute lil cheek, I just wanna pinch em