Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Sick...

So now I know how bad Brock has felt he officially has passed his illness on to me and Pierce. Man this is wicked! My nose has been a constant fountain and at the same time I am so congested. Last night while laying in bed I thought for sure that my entire head was going to blow up! This cough is ridiculous. I am so stupid I tried to go out yesterday and run to accomplish something for exercise since my race is in a little over a week. Great timing to be sick! Well I made it around the block once and thought that I was going to have to be on oxygen.
There is one thing That I am so grateful for. My mom and dad are amazing. They are such worry warts! The minute that they found out Brock was sick they were so concerned. I think that I have talked to my parents just about every 30 min. Then on Tuesday they came up and brought us dinner and spent the night here to help out! They are so great!
Trent stayed home yesterday to help me out as well. I had to get out of the house so we went to Costco.. yahoo... and had lunch and did a little bit of shopping. While we were eating Brock, Pierce and I were all hacking up a lung and this old lady was giving us the evil eye! Funny.
Today I had another wonderful surprise, My Granny and Butchie came and brought us some ice cream treats. They are so cute and so funny. I am so grateful for family!

9 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

I'm sorry you're so sick. I hope you get better so you can run your race. Good luck by the way. We need to hang out again.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Sorry your sick! I feel bad- Let me know if there is anything I can do for you- and you better get better before our race cuz I need you there by my side! Love you

Mary Ellen said...

Oh shoot..that darn stuff is still making its rounds? Where is spring??!! I suggest you take a puff on little Brock's nebulizer..seriously it might make a big difference for you! I wouldn't worry about the runs you missed this week...you'll do far better in the race if you don't have pneumonia! Get lots of rest and good luck!

Wendy said...

Sorry you are not feeling well!!!!Good luck with the recovery

Ashley said...

I just got over that dang cough! It is killer trying to run and having to cough at the same time! I hope I get to see you at the race. Keep you eye out for me! :) Move to St. George-we would have so much fun! Joe says to tell T-Bird hello!

The Woods said...

I hope you guys feel better. Family is so awesome. They are always willing to help out. Hopefully you'll feel better before your race.

Jamie Reese said...

Hey send the boys over to their wonderful neighbor next door...ME...and then you can take a nap! I am so sorry you feel crappy, hang in there.

Amy said...

Sorry that you now got sick. Let me know if you need anything! I will for sure see on Saturday- we will be cheering you on!!

Jill said...

I am sorry your family has been so sick, I hope you all get better soon. I found your blog on Wendy's, I hope that is O.K. You have such a cute family.