Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mom's Good Luck Charms!
Yummy Dinner!


So I tried to make today fun for the boys. It is my goal to try to make holidays fun and different from other days so that my kids can remember them as being fun! I dressed the boys in green and told Pierce that we wear green today and if we don't then we get tickled. So we got ready and watched a movie together ( that is what Pierce chose to do) then we played in Pierce's room. After waking up from our naps... Much needed, We went out side to enjoy some sunshine. Pierce and I played with his sidewalk chalk and colored on the driveway. I made a special dinner Green Sour cream Chicken, Green Beans, And Green rice! And for dessert we are having Grasshopper pie. (Whitney would enjoy that)!When Trent got home from work Pierce noticed that Trent wasn't wearing any green and started chasing him around the house saying I am going to tickle you! Anyways it was fun!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks Yummy!!!

Johnson Family said...

You are such a good little mommy!

Brittanny said...

I think your goal to make the holidays fun is such a cute one! Your such a cute mom and looks like your doing such a good job! I love the boys' shirts especially!