Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter



My Niece and Nephews!

Easter day was a great day! We woke up and Pierce was so excited to see if the Easter Bunny had come. I was so sad because my camera was out of batteries so I could only capture it on video!  Pierce and Brock loved their Easter buckets. Pierce got a CD and he was a dancing machine!
Church didn't go as well as planned! My kids were ridiculous. One of those days when you wonder why you go! Pierce was sooooo tired and grouchy! Brock was being his usual crying fuss! SO we spent the majority of the time in the halls. Trent had to substitute Pierce's nursery class and Pierce was so upset. He just kept saying, " I want my teacher".
After church we went to my parents house for a wonderful dinner! My dad is amazing! He made enough to feed an army and it was delish! Then we headed outside for the annual Easter egg hunt. Pierce was funny to watch he was so excited to be outside he could barely contain himself! He was excited for the hunt but too sidetracked with the outdoors! Anyways we made off pretty good! Then back home to try and tame our sugar high child!!! Boy were we tired.
Special thanks to a wonderful mother in law who made sure that I got a new dress for Easter. I was thrilled! Thank you!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad to hear my kids weren't the only ones....church feels real long sometimes...especially at the 1:00 block during nap time.

The James said...

What a beautiful family you've got there! The boys look so cute in their matching outfits. So much fun.

Amy said...

You guys look adorable! What a cute family you are. I like the outfits you got the boys- hopefully next Easter you find them easier then this year.

The Woods said...

You look so good Mikelle. Your boys are pretty handsome too.

Watts Family said...

You are so skinny girl! You have a beautiful family. I love the pictures.

Haskins said...

You guys look so cute!! Glad you had a good easter!

Keelee said...

What cute pics!! I still can't believe you have two kids...crazy, they are so stinken cute! Hope you had a great Easter!

Jeramy and Coleen said...

Cute Pictures!! What a way to remember Easter. I hope it was a great one. You look great too.

The Ballou's said...

What an adorable family. Amy tells me your husband it a Coug fan right? Smart man. I love your skirt.