Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Privacy!


Brock In the Bath with Pierce he had so much fun! It was cute he was kicking so hard and laughing!

Look at that cute face!

He loves to suck on Oranges! His face is priceless! He just begs for more and more!

It is a new thing here at our house! We have been living in a fish bowl for the time that we have lived in our house our Shutters were on order but we were unaware that they took 6 weeks ! Believe me it is so nice to have them now! I can pick my nose in peace... not really, but if I did have the urge I could!I can't believe how different it feels! It is nice too because our back door neighbors just got a hot tub on theie back patio and everytime they were in it we could see them and felt a little awkward! They'd wave everytime we caught a glance that way! So I am sure they are relieved as well!

Well I am reporting that Brock didn't make his sleeping a habit! Oh well! What do you do! I might just have to be raging onery for the next few months! Hopefully it is just a few more months right!He is so spoiled it is ridiculous! He always has to be held. He screams at you until you pick him up! STINKER!

This snow is relentless! I cannot take it ANY MORE!

Sorry I am rambling on and on!

6 comments:

Watts Family said...

I can't get over how cute your little boys are!

The Woods said...

Pick away Mikelle...pick away. Oh and in the picture of Brock in the bathtub he looks like he is terrified.

Haskins said...

I cant believe how big he is getting!! He is so cute! We should go to lunch again soon!!

Johnson Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I totally know what you mean about the lack of sleep thing!

Ken and Jos said...

Brock's face is so freaking cute where he's eating the orange.

JackieSue said...

Oh my goodness, he is so dang cute Mikelle! (Brock). I love the picture where you wrote, look at that cute face. He's adorable. He's the perfect mix of you and Trent. When he was born, he was a clone of Trent to me but he's rounded out in the face and picked up some Barker! Crazy! And for a second I couldn't remember your maiden name.. just Belliston, Belliston, Belliston. Blah. Pregnancy makes you DITZY! Anyhow, I have some questions for you and blogging is my only form of communication with anyone, but I'll email ya!
Oh and so sad and sorry he didn't continue to sleep well. Lame!