Monday, February 11, 2008

Boring life!


Above is Pierce at 6 months and below is Brock at 6 months!!

______________________________________________________________________



This is Brock at 6 months and below is Pierce at 6 months! Do you think they look alike? Brock is definetely CHUNKIER!!!



This past week was kind of a boring one here. I was feeling super sick and finally I decided to go to the doctor after I wasn't feeling any better after two days. I found out that I had a double ear infection! Ouchie! No wonder the kids screaming was really getting to me. When we got to the doctor Pierce was so cute and kept saying," I wanna hold you Mama". He was so concerned. He said to me while we were there, " Mama you not feeling good" I said,"No". He said " I make you feel better Mama" and gave me a kiss and then said" There you better now". It was one of those priceless moments!
We finally had a few nice days up here in Syracuse with no snow and the sun actually made an appearance. I have needed that for quite sometime!
Pierce has been just tearing our house to pieces as usual! It always looks like hurricane Pierce came though.I am serious I spend so much of my time cleaning and it gets destroyed in a matter of minutes! Sometiems I wonder why I even try. Pierce's personality is starting to change and I am getting quite scared! He is getting more and more mischievous everyday! He loves to test me and Trent! We are beside ourselves! We always had this vision of our children being well behaved, but reality is starting to set in! He is out of control.I feel like we might never get to go out with him in public again. He just causes chaos wherever we go! This must be some kind of payback for the type of children we were! Well for what Trent was I should say because I was always such an angel.... Just kidding. I think that Brock is my payback of a child. I was one of those babies that would only like my mom to hold me 24/7!!!
Brock is so demanding on my time. He is always wanting to be held and entertained. I think my parents spoiled this one too much! He will see one of us from across the room and literally scream at the top of his lungs at us, like he were saying" Get over here now!" It is getting ot the point where I am able to tune alot of it out though. It is funny though because I will be talking on the phone with my mom and she'll be like "oh Mikelle is that Brock crying?" And then it finally registers to me that he is fussing. HAHA I am a bad mom!I guess I am just so used to it!
So this week is Valentines. What to do? Any ideas on what to do to make it special when you have no hopes of going out with two rugrats? I gues we will find out. Valentines is kinda a funny holiday! Anyways I wish you all a happy one!

4 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

I honestly think Brock and Pierce look totally different. A little resemblence, but nothing too major. Sorry to hear about your ear infections, that bites.

The Woods said...

Pretty much the cutest boys ever. Don't kid yourself we all know where Pierce gets his wild streak. After all his father was born on Friday the 13th.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I really can't believe how much they look alike. Don't tell Trent... ha ha. Cam and I miss them boys so much!!!!

JackieSue said...

I think they definitely look like brothers but for sure they look different to me. Brock is much chunkier, that's for sure!!! :)
Double ear infection?? Awww that's horrible Mikelle. I hope you are feeling better now!