Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fun time with cousins in Utah

 My kids have had some serious cousin withdrawals since we have moved to Maryland. We have had lots of Trent's family come to visit, but only my sister and my parents from my side have come to visit... HINT, hint! They were so excited to be able to get out and run around. The swimming pool was just the right medicine after traveling so much to get here!
I can't remember the name of the "game" they were playing, it was all made up. I do know that they were all laughing their heads off and having a great time splashing around.
Jaida kept trying to get in on the fun but the boys kept dumping the full pitcher of water on her head and didn't understand why she wasn't having as much fun as they were.
It was great to be reunited with our cousins again. We sure miss all the chaos, well most of the time.

No comments: