Sunday, August 21, 2011

Topic of conversation for lunch

I overheard the boys conversation for lunch on Friday: it was a good laugh!
Brock: So do think I am ever going to get married?
Pierce: Well you have to if you want to have kids.
Brock: Who do you think I am going to marry? Hadlee (cousin) thinks I am going to marry her, but I am not! I just couldn't tell her no though.
Pierce: Eww.. You can't marry your cousin. What you have to do is search the whole entire world and you keep asking every girl you meet if they are married. Some day you will meet one girl that will tell you that she isn't married. Then you hurry and ask her to marry you. I bet she will be a pretty girl.
Brock: I don't know if I want to do that.
Pierce: You have to! Uncle Cory is doing it right now.

I had a good laugh. Not sure what sparked their interest in this idea lately. Uncle Cory always seems to pop up in the topic of getting married though.

Just a few weeks back we were in the car, I had this conversation with Pierce:
Pierce: MOM!! Did Uncle Cory marry Dee yet?
Me: No
Pierce: Well he needs to hurry and decide who he is going to marry. He just keeps dating and dating too much. All his girlfriends just keep disappearing!

Sorry Cory! We still love ya!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That is funny...

Cory Belliston said...

Little punk! I'm going to bust this out on him someday...