Thursday, August 18, 2011

I must be pretty scary

I guess I am pretty scary. Yesterday morning I went into the boys' room after they had woke up. As soon as I walked in I immediately felt like I was in a sauna. It was so blazing hot in there I thought I was going to melt. I looked over at the boys fan/heater and it was turned on, but as the heater and not the fan. Now I was the one who was totally guilty in this case because the night before I turned on what I thought was going to be the fan. We usually do just because it gets pretty warm upstairs in the summer. So when I went down stairs to ask Pierce if he had been hot last night his response was," Yeah, I was so hot last night. I was sweating really bad. I kept saying prayers to Heavenly Father that he would please tell you to come and help me. I kept saying them over and over, but you never came." I said,"buddy, why didn't you just come and get me and tell me that you were so hot and couldn't sleep?" He said," Well, I was pretty scared that you would get mad at me for getting out of my bed!" So sad! Sorry guys, I guess I had you sweating in more than one way. I love you!

1 comment:

The Woods said...

Sheesh. Maybe if you were nicer once in awhile your kids would like you.