Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kaysville, Utah Idol Competition

 I couldn't pass on these two cute faces. They were enjoying every second of their treats from Aunt Cathy and Uncle Guy's house. Friday July 1, 2011 my cousin Morgie competed in the Kaysville Idol. She did an awesome job and it was fun with all of us there to support her. Even though she didn't win, I was super impressed with her performance and her ability to showcase her talent! Great job Morgie!
This is a video of Brock (He is the last one in the yellow shirt). So during the entire program he was so bored and plugging his ears. He eventually fell asleep. Then once it was over and they were about to start tallying up the votes for the Idol contestants, she woke up. They had some ladies singing to try and entertain the crowd, but Brock still wasn't having it. Anyways after they sang a few songs and the votes still were not added up they opted to do a "so you think you can dance-off" They lady said that they needed 6 people from the audience. Brock jumped out of his seat, we were at the very top of the bleachers, and started heading down. I was completely caught off guard and thought for sure he had no idea what he was signing himself up for. I tried to stop him and he turned around hand in the air and said," It is okay mom, I totally got this!" During the other dancer He stood there like he had no clue what was going on so I thought for sure when it was his turn he was going to look dumb in front of the crowd. He totally surprised us and had the entire audience of more than a thousand people cheering and laughing. After he was done he came up the bleachers and when he got to me he sat down and said," I totally won that mom!" He was a little disappointed that he didn't get a trophy! That kid makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the good laugh today. So so so cute!