Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have been slacking off!


Okay I am starting to feel really guilty. I haven't written on my blog for quite sometime. I feel like a part of my life is missing.. HAHAHAHA anyways not much has been going on around here at the Belliston house apart from me wanting to PULL my hair out just about every single day. I am not sure what is going on if it is early onset menopause or what but I have been going crazy. I think my kids are starting to notice and Trent is getting really sick of my crabbiness.
Last night we finally attempted to put little Brockie in the crib for the first time.. a little pathetic I know he is almost a year old. You'd think I would have learned my lesson with Pierce but NOPE! And yes he had an awful night so when Brockie has an awful night so do I! We'll see if we ever accomplish it! This week he has finally started showing some interest in crawling and I am excited because then maybe, just maybe I won't have to hold him quite as much! I predict by the end of this week he will be mobile?
Pierce is super excited for the summertime and is always trying to plan our evenings. He loves to go outside and play with his buddies and every time he sees them outside he begs to go out until I let him.
The weather is finally starting to heat up and we are really excited to go swimming. It shall be a fun time! Lagoon-a-Beach here we come... watch out for my whitey legs!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I promise you they are not as white as mine!!!

Kelli J. said...

I bet you just love your neighborhood where Pierce has some entertainment and friends everyday!!! Luke isn't quite there yet, but he sure loves his cousins!!!

Anonymous said...

I was glad you came stopped by tonight! We should hang out more! And I think pierce would have so much fun with these other boys, so let me know what you decide and we can all get together to kinda plan it out and decide things! And we also should plan a little swimming party with the kids! Maybe if we get our yard done soon we can put up the little pool and tan our legs while they play!

lins.e said...

oh Mikelle, I love how your always so honest about your "crabiness" makes me feel better when I am!!!

Amy said...

We have missed you guys, hopefully you can make it up to Park City to go swimming! If not, we need to plan another fun date.