Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Take me out to the ball game






Last night we went to the Salt Lake Bees game. Last year we pretty much went every Monday for family night, but this was our first time this year! The boys had a really fun time and Pierce kept dancing away every time music came on. He is just crazy and is starting to come up with his own little moves. I really need to get him into a dance class. Anyways Papa took the boys to ride on the train and they loved it. We got Snowies and just had a blast. The only bad thing was getting home so late and then just our luck the freeway was closed. Can I tell you how excited I will be to not have any more construction... yeah right like that is even an option in UTAH!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

we went to a game earlier in the season...so much fun. I'm with you on the construction....will they ever be done?

Jill said...

I am glad to know the games are fun, we need to go to one! My Tanner loves to dance too, that is funny.

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Papa holding Brocky looks JUST like Pierce. I wasn't sure if they were him or not. Then I realized that's what Papa wore to the game. Did you get Pierce a hat?

Deanna said...

We talk about going to a Bees game all the time. Maybe someday we will actually make it to one!

Mary Ellen said...

Those pictures of Pierce are so precious! That looks really fun! We'll have to do something like that sometime!

Burton Family said...

I think that you and your family are so cute. It looks like you guys had alot of fun!

Burton Family said...

I forgot to ask I am going on the private list and I would like to keep in touch so email me at
misty5053@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite and we can keep in touch

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Going the the bees game every monday was so fun last year. It stinks that Cam has to work so late or else we would def come! Pierce finally got to go the bees game! He looks so cute in his hat and that pic of Brockie with Dad is ADORABLE

Kelli J. said...

Yep! Adorable...your boys are adorable!!! Barkers for sure! Not that Trent isn't a real cute guy too!

PS - I conned Lins into a challenge. See the link on my blog or directly at www.thebomchallenge.blogspot.com
You are a marathon runner - you can do this challenge, of that I am sure!

lins.e said...

sad i miss them bees game days... now your NEVER gonna be able to get that shirt off of pierce

Anonymous said...

How fun! We have been wanting to go...maybe when it's not so hot! and that's funny of pierce asleep on the floor, Peyton does that all the time...everywhere! AND I had huge troll collections and the dolls too! so guess we are both nerdy! = )

Anonymous said...

I can take pictures of the boys for you. I want to get pictures of Tyden at the temple too. We can make a play date of it and have lunch.