Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Family Vacation to California....






Saturday:

So today was a very sad day. It is starting to set in this this is are last day here. So long to beautiful California. I think that my children are ready and so are Trent and I. A whole week with no naps is starting to show. This morning Trent went to Costco to get us some muffins and Breakfast. He came with some yummy juice and these huge muffins and also the BIGGEST raspberries I think I have ever seen in my life and they were delicious! We are all packed and ready to go. I think Trent is a little sad about leaving our Minivan here, he fell in love with it and it is inevitable that we will probably be getting one soon. I am just not sure I am ready to take that step. Anyways, we have to get to the airport and time is running out we jam everything in and head that way. we get there pretty early surprisingly. Only to find out that there had been a security breach so they had to evacuate the entire airport and make people go through security all over again. What does this mean you are asking? Well an extremely long line that ends up taking us 3 HOURS to get though security. TRY THAT WITH 2 KIDS THAT HAVEN"T NAPPED IN A WEEK!!!!!  We made it safely. Thank goodness for Jet Blues t.v.'s that they have on board, cartoon network was a life saver!

No comments: