Monday, June 23, 2008

Lagoon a Beach

This last week we finally made it over to Lagoon a Beach. It was finally warm enough to go. It seriously jumped from like 60 degrees to 90 degrees within a matter of days. There was no in between. This is crazy! My mom came with us and brought Tyden with her. The boys had a really good time together. Pierce was a little shy in the beginning but after a while he was cruising down the slides just like Tyden. He was so proud of himself that after each time he went down, he would do a little celebration dance at the bottom of the slide. This is normally okay but not at the end of a water slide. I think that he missed getting hit by other kids at least a hundred times. It was cute to see his excitement. I was a really bad mom though and forgot to take any pictures of cute little Brockie. He was just so chill. He LOVES the water! He is such a little brown baby it is so cute.
This is Pierce after we got home Pierce was so exhausted that he literally fell asleep on our living room floor. I left the room to give Brock a bath and I was yelling for Pierce to come join him but he wasn't coming I was like what is his deal because he usually comes a running when I say that it is bath time. This is what I found when I came back. So cute. We really wore him out I guess.


8 comments:

Wendy said...

I love when they do cute things like that, fall asleep in random places....

Emily said...

You have to love it when they have such a great time that they put themselves to sleep. That is so cute!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

That is adorable and hilarious of Pierce. Remember how I used to fall asleep in that same position? All curled up like a turtle? funny....looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Those boys look like they were having a great time. I just wish that Tyden would have fallen asleep. Can you e-mail me those photos?

The Woods said...

I miss your boys. They're so cute.

Kelli J. said...

Kids can fall asleep in the weirdest positions!!! CUTE!

Kelli J. said...

Kids can fall asleep in the weirdest positions!!! CUTE!

Brittanny said...

We have lagoon passes...but I haven't made it to Lagoona Beach yet. I am afraid it will just be crazy busy! We have rode rides though! We love lagoon. And I just love the pic of where he fell asleep. Too cute.