Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun Filled Fourth

The boys at the parade.. don't you love how Pierce is holding Brock's head to look at the camera!
Pierce and Bumble!
The Belliston Boys at the game!
Me and My little P.. I look hideous sorry, it was a no make up day. Trent and the boys are always complaining that I take to long to get ready so this is the result of that!
Pierce and Grammy!

I don't know about you guys but we had a great fourth of July. It is always nice to have your family all together! In the morning we went to the Clearfield parade. We had a good time and they gave out so much candy. Pierce was having fun until about half way through he decided that he was done! But we made it through, luckily it wasn't that long of a parade. It has been a tradition forever to go to the Provo parade, but with gas prices so high we just couldn't justify a trip all the way down there. Sad that is comes down to that! America needs to do something about the fuel situation! Some of my favorite memories from the Provo parade were going to my Great Aunt Graces house afterwards and having root beer floats. She was always such a great lady and I absolutely loved her house.. in fact if I had the money to buy it I would have. Anyways we then came straight home to get the boys down for a much needed nap, yes Trent too. I stayed up and caught up on my Book of Mormon reading, my cousin Kelli has challenged us to read it in a month. We'll see what happens. Then we were off to my Aunt Peggy's house for a family party. When I was growing up her house was always the funnest. She always had the best treats and activities for us to do. So I was really excited to go there and see the family. My Nana and Papa were there to. They just got their mission call to New York. They will be leaving next week. We are so excited for them, and I know they will be awesome missionaries. We had some yummy food and good times there. After that we had the Bees baseball game, another tradition in my family. They have the best fireworks. And we all had a great time.
This might sound cheesy but I am so grateful that I get to live in America. There are some things that are annoying about this country, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

3 comments:

Kelli J. said...

I love this holiday! So glad you were able to spend some of it with us! Good luck on the reading...I have had to do a little catch up today myself!

lins.e said...

that is sooo cute about pierce (at the bees game) Dax loves peirce.

lins.e said...

hey what is your e-mail address I have some way cute pics of your kids I need to give you...