Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just ONE short year ago..

I cannot believe how fast time flies... My little Brockie boy is turning one today! He was such a small little baby, when I look at these pictures it feels like they were just yesterday. We just love our Brock. After a stressful pregnancy he was just a miracle! He brings so much joy to our family. I remember when I was pregnant and I had to go do my non-stress tests, I would take Pierce with me and make him a sandwich. He'd sit right by me and watch what they were doing. There were a few times when little Brock wouldn't move and his heart rate wouldn't increase. It was amazing because Pierce would start talking to my belly and it would make Brock all excited and his heart rate would jump. It melted my heart. They are such good little buds, Brock loves his brother Pierce. He loves when he is around.
Trent was especially excited to have another boy. He has always liked the name Brock, and now was his chance to use it! He told me last night how much his boys have his heart! It is true. He is such a good daddy, often times too good, we call him Disneyland daddy!
Can you believe all that hair? When he came we thought we were going to have to give him a haircut right then. He had some SERIOUS Chops! He is the cutest baby. He is growing up too fast!
We love You Brock! Hope you have a wonderful 1st Birthday! You are such a special part of our family! Can't imagine life with out you! Lumpy you are the best!
Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

The Woods said...

I love that little guy. Have fun celebrating. And Happy Anniversary!! Can you believe it's been 5 years!! It seems like yesterday to me!4

Brittanny said...

wow...time does fly. Infact, time has flown by so fast just this summer! It has been a little bit since I saw your blog and it looks like yall are having the best summer!

Happy bday to that lil boy!

lins.e said...

cute!!! Tell brockee sorry I missed his party. And that I love him... and happy birthday too. I feel like he was just born yesterday too.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I will never forget the day little Brock was born. It seems like just yesterday I was at your side in the hospital... and then on the floor. Ha ha. I can't believe I fainted and got a concussion but it makes his birthday so much more memorable! Happy birthday Brock- we love you!

Watts Family said...

Happy Birthday Brock! I am sure you guys had a great day with him. One year really does fly by fast.

Amy said...

Thanks for inviting us to the celebrate Brock's Bday. I can't believe a year has gone by already. He is such a cutie- him and Addy will make the cutest couple :)
By the way- happy 5 years to you and Trent!

Mary Ellen said...

I remember your coming into the mother's room at church, what, like 2 days after you'd delivered and he did have A LOT of hair, and he was such a little bug, too! Mine always look like bald old wrinkly men! And you and Wendy B. both have postpartum pictures that are just fantastic, I'm so jealous! I looked like death warmed over! Anyways, happy birthday to your special little babe!

Kelli J. said...

I think I am the lamest cousin eve because I don't think I even saw Brock until he was about 2-3 months old. The lame part is that I live so close...why didn't I see him until then! What a cute newborn!!! BYW - I LOVE the name Brock...actually thought about it a lot when we were pregnant with Luke.

Kelli J. said...

Wait, wait, wait! I just read Whitney's comment...I never heard that story before! Hilarious! Please do share the details!!! Who was all there in the delivery room?