Thursday, July 10, 2008

It is official...

I have no idea how he got in there but he was having a good time! Who knew barstools could be so fun?
Under Pierce's bed! He is safe under there...
Pierce was a little jealous that I was paying so much attention to Brock so he had to join in!
Mad about the gate!
Cute little buggar!

Brockie is a mobile boy now... He is getting into EVERYTHING! I have never had to baby proof my house because we lived with my parents when Pierce was this age and there was not much there for him to get into. My mom just always had the important things tucked away! So yeah, he just started a crawl last night when he woke up from his 2nd nap he just decided it was time. He was crawling all over the place and it was so funny. Pierce was laughing hysterically because Brock was following behind him everywhere he went. So this morning I forgot that this had happened and sign me up for the stupid mom award... I was in the computer when I heard " THUD THUD thud......" Yes Brock fell down our stairs, and get this he didn't cry! He just sat at the bottom complaining for me to come get him. So funny, and now we have the gate up and he was so mad that I put it up. He kept crawling over to it and screaming at it and banging his hand on it. Oh how I love my little Brockie and I am so proud of him.

8 comments:

Keelee said...

He's growing up so fast, what a cute little guy!!

Wendy said...

What a cutie...I love it when they get mobile..it's always an adventure to see what they are up to!

Anonymous said...

Can you post a video on your blog so we can watch it? I love that little boy.

Ken and Jos said...

That's cool he started to crawl, I didn't get how we was in so many different places until I grew a brain and read below and saw he started to crawl. That's kinda funny he fell down the stairs and didn't even cry. What a tough little man.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

YAY!!! He's moving finally. Now maybe he won't be so attached to your hip... but I highly doubt that. I love Brockie to death. Oh and Pierce will love WallE sounds like you were prepping him for it by renting the "moobie" Robots!

Kelli J. said...

Congrats Brockie! However, Mikelle, when I first saw the title...I thought you were announcing something else. Needless to say I was kinda bummed! With him mobile, now you're really in for it!

Ash said...

Ha! Have to love how fast they grow. I can't believe he's so tough and didn't even cry when he fell down the stairs! I can't wait to have 2 little guys, looks like fun! (ash mccleary by the way) :)

Jeramy and Coleen said...

Your boys are growing up so fast. WOW- They are such cute kids. You have your hands full with three boys to take care of... haha (trent too!)