Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission.. When I have grown a foot or two!




So today when I was doing Pierce's hair he was getting so angry, nothing different really but he kept saying, " I don't want my hair all that tall ( I was spiking it up with gel)" I said well we need to do your hair. He just was getting more and more mad and crying hysterically. I said, " what is a matter Pierce, don't you want to look nice?" He said back to me, " I don't like my hair all that tall, I want to have my hair like the missionaries do!" So we parted the hair and what do you know, no fights at all. I have to admit I am not one for the part. I just might have to get used to it though. I just think he looks a little goofy. But he did say I think you should do Brockie's hair like that all the way tall. Funny times!

4 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

He is just getting ready for his mission.. where did he learn that? He will be your little "light" missionary ha ha. He is hilarious!

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah you'd better watch the "tall hair". Hyrum cut his himself because it was too tall!

Keelee said...

Ha, that's hilarious! K so I'm now at Mirage Day Spa inside of the Sports Mall on 9th east and about 5500 south. #281-4114. I charge 25 for cuts and about 85 for a cut and a weave. I would absolutely love to see you... and you so do not look momish, you are beautiful!

Kelli J. said...

It is amazing what info these kids retain! Missionary hairstyles? Pretty amazing! I bet you thought you got to make these decisions for a little longer - guess that's not the case.