Sunday, September 26, 2010

Content

This is her mean face to scare away any brothers who even think about taking her toys from her! WATCH OUT! haha

My little Jaida lady is my most content baby yet. She is patient and okay to just play alone. She does enjoy having her brothers around too, as long as they don't break the barrier and get right in her face!
I love her so very much.


I like this picture because it really reminds me of pierce so much. Pierce used to have a bucket of toys that we would sit him by and he would sit and pull out the toys for hours. He loved it. Jaida is just like that and will sit and play with all the toys until they are all out and then you just have to go and fill it back up and she is good to go! Cute girl.



1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

I see no O2. Is she done?