Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Football Friday

Football season is finally here. At least the boys are excited, for me it means Trent wanting to watch it non-stop and me retreating to my room to soak up Lifetime even more. Lets face it I am over powered by testosterone in my house. Trent has the boys chanting," college football, yeah, yeah, yeah!" On this particular night we packed up the troops and headed over to the high school and watched one of Trent's Priest quorum boys play.
The boys enjoyed running up and down the bleachers and of course the treats that Trent was suckered into buying. He will do just about anything when the boys give him their puppy dog eyes! Boy do they have him figured out! I am sure everyone else in the crowd couldn't wait for us to leave!
Trent trying to make sure Jaida enjoys sports as well. He is insistent that she will be a Tom-Boy and will love hanging with the guys. Fat chance, I will try to make sure she is on my side for sure. I will wait until she is a little older to show her the finer things such as chocolate, shopping, dance, etc.

My little Brock or Mr. Lumps as he often corrects me. He cracks me right up! The Oakland Mills Scorpions did us proud that night and completely bulldozed the other team. It was a blow out! We had fun chanting and cheering on our team!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Sounds very familiar, Aaron watches and listens to football Saturday, Sunday and you can't forget Monday and Thursday night games. He can't wait to take Addy and Cam. Looks like it was a fun night :)

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Ha ha. She is SO not going to be a tom boy! You need some girly in your home. Her and Mia can be dancers together :)

TBird and Mikelle said...

Not a chance Whitney.