Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Third Child Syndrome

Just in case you forgot that we had a third child here is an update on her. I am not sure why my computer keeps turning these pictures. You might just have a kink in your neck after you read this one.. sorry!
Jaida is getting so big these days and boy are my arms starting to feel it. Between her and all her gear, my biceps are going to be so toned. We took her in the other day to the Cardiologist and she weighed 15 lbs. 14 oz.! Pretty crazy!

Jaida is a growler. She is always yelling out her loud roaring growl. It sounds like she is upset, but she isn't, just trying to be heard! At our house you pretty much have to fight over time to speak, so she has figured that out atleast.

She has been going to physical therapy twice a week to help straighten out her neck and also encourage her to not be so lazy! She refuses to put any weight on her legs. I think she is just smart, why move when they will carry me around. I am not worried. She is far more advanced than my boys ever were. She rolls all over the place, front to back. She gets around if she wants to. Her favorite place to roll lately is over to Gracie's pillow. She likes to pet her and get licked. She gets so excited around her.
Her legs are going non-stop all the time, even at night. She has a little karate kid in her or something. I think she got her restless legs from my mom. All night long we hear them going. Maybe she will be a runner like my Grandpa Dean. You wouldn't know it though because her legs have some serious chunky rolls!
We are still trying to figure out who she looks like.. a mystery. Somedays we think she looks like Pierce, but sometimes I think she looks just like Trent's side of the family. Diane was holding her the other night and the resemblence was astounding. Other people she might look like are Brady's cute girls?
Her little blue eyes melt our heart everyday. She is PURE joy and an absolute delight in our home. Can't imagine life without her!
She loves to pull off her oxygen on her face, suck on it and blow bubbles. Pierce has taught her how to spit now and she thinks that is so funny. She loves Pierce! Brock still makes her a little nervous, but he is getting a lot better. She has figured out how to pull her leads to her apnea monitor on her chest as well and knows that the alarm will sound and I will come a running. I find her lead in hand and a big smile on her face as if she were to say, "I knew you would come!"
She love, love, Loves to eat baby food. I have yet to find anything she won't chow down. Even all the vegetables. So cute to watch her grow so much. Just love our little Jaida Bug. Forgive me for not posting as much about her.

5 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Loved reading this. What personality she has. She is going to have so much fun with your boys when she starts moving around and talking with them.

Ken and Jos said...

Blue eyes? I would have never guessed coming from a Mom that has practically black-brown eyes. How awesome!! She is getting really cute, and I have NO idea who she resembles.... For a minute I saw Whitney, then you, then Pierce. hahah.

Kohl said...

Jaida is growing so fast! She is adorable!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

She looks gorgeous in these pics and I can see her hair growing back! YAY. Jaida will be her own person since she never really consistently looks like someone else. She is definitely an individual! Love you JAIDY

Amy said...

Love that little girl! I can just picture her with a big smile on her face waiting for you to come get her. She is a SMART little girl! Glad she is doing so well!!