Monday, September 6, 2010

Pierce's 5th Birthday!

September 4, 2010 my Little P turned 5! I know, I cannot believe that he is already 5! Seems like it flew by! Pierce has had his Birthday planned forever. He has always been my party planner. We decided to let him do whatever he wanted for the day! In the morning he chose to go to McDonald's for breakfast. He loves to eat their Big Breakfast!

After Breakfast he wanted to go Tennis Racketing (play tennis)! Grammy, Jaida and I went home to get ready for the day while the boys went to play. They love playing tennis with Trent.

Funny boys! This park is just down the street from us and no one is ever there. It is like having the park to ourselves.

After they came back to get us. We were off to go play miniature golf. It was a lot of fun. Kinda hard to wrangle all the kids up and get them going, but in the end they had a great time. It took a while for them to understand that they only got one turn on each hole!

This was Pierce on one of the holes. He is such a perfectionist and always trying to do his VERY BEST! Golf is perfect for him. He is very serious about it.

It was pretty funny... because on this hole his ball went off the course and he was going into this large bush to hunt for his ball. We got a good laugh out of it.
The highlight of the golfing was Pierce got a Hole in One on hole #12! All by himself! He was so happy. It really was pretty cute and amazing!

Okay... just so you know I do not claim to be any type of cake decorator, but apparently Pierce thinks I am a professional or something. For about 2 months now he has been telling me what he wanted his cake to look like, and every time he talked about it it got more and more detailed. He wanted a cake that looked like the Dolphin Show at The National Aquarium. Are you kidding me? Well This is how it turned out. Kind of had some set backs but he didn't care and thought it was pretty much amazing! Maybe I need to sign up for some cake decorating classes before his next birthday!

After our golfing excursion we headed over to Brown Papa and Gramsies house for pizza, cake and ice cream. Here he is in front of all his loot. Man he got spoiled this year.
Trains, Iron Man, flying monkey, movie, puzzles and Grammy flying in from Utah just to name a few. Can't believe I didn't get any pictures of my mom or Brown Papa and Gramsie! This kid had more high tech toys then I have ever seen.

Make a wish... Hope they come true! Pierce had an awesome birthday! Glad everything he had planned could happen. I sure do love my Little P! He brings us so much joy. His smile is contagious as well as his laugh. He is the best big brother, always caring for his brother and sister. He is always there when you are having a bad day to try and cheer me up! He knows just what I need most days! He has forever changed my life and made me a better person. Life just wouldn't be as fun without Pierce. Love you bud!

3 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Love my lil P. Glad he had an awesome birthday and that I was somewhat able to share it with him on skype (even though it was ended short due to a blow out) Looks like he had a blast and of course taking after his aunt ninny and planning out his own party! Love ya!

Sadie Lady said...

Happy B-day Pierce. Sounds like you had a great day.

lins.e said...

oh happy bday to my little buddy... really is kinda crazy how big our boys are getting. So dax said "mom on my birthday I want pierce and brockee to come and I want you to make me a spiderman cake" He thinks he has to be particular now that he saw pierce's bday!!! Good one Mikelle!!!