Sunday, September 26, 2010

My handsome little men

The boys all dressed up for church. Each week they want to look more and more like their dad for church. First it was the ties, then the pen in the front pocket. Last week it was the belt and now the suit.
I think they look like little stud muffins! I love their personalities these days and the things that are so important to them. They love their daddy! I hope they grow up to be just like him too!

Some day they will make great missionaries too!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute. Jordan is the same way to the point that he wants a matching shirt, tie, belt, pants and shoes or we have a meltdown Sunday morning. He's become a little mini me want to be just like Joe.

We miss you guys!

Kelli J. said...

Mikelle - these guys are so stinkin cute!