Sunday, December 23, 2012

Big Belly

Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks. I was pretty much feeling awful and fat and the biggest I had ever been with any pregnancy. I had started going into labor at 35 weeks and so the doctor had put me on bed rest to try and keep this little munchkin in until she could be a little more healthy. So I had 2 weeks of labor and laying around. That pretty much proved to be almost impossible with 3 other kids to take care of. I did try pretty hard to take it easy because really I just wanted a healthy baby. My body was just not feeling it! I could hardly wait until I reached the 37 week mark!

2 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

I had no idea you have to go on bed rest, I'm sorry. Glad it all turned out ok. Allie is so cute!

Sadie Lady said...

Potato/patato...Your belly seems plenty small to me!