Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

 This year for Thanksgiving we were so thankful that our friends the Nuss Family had us over for dinner! Being away from family during the holiday season can be hard sometimes, but good friends are great to have in those times. We really have been blessed with those friendships out here and feel so much love from them. A lot of the time they feel like REAL family to us. Brock couldn't wait to get his hands on that Drumstick! He loves to eat it off the bone. He was so excited for his turkey dinner.
 I was thrilled personally because this also meant that I wasn't the one to have to do all the preparation for a big Thanksgiving dinner. I was put on Dessert duty, that was right up my alley! I made Homemade Oreos, Apple Pie, Blueberry Pie and a Pumpkin Lush cake. It all turned out delicious.

I also made the rolls and the stuffing. I was pretty proud of myself! We had a great dinner and the company was great too!
This year I am so grateful for health, love, a roof over my head, Trent's employment, family, friends, and my Savior.

No comments: