Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another Sleep study

 
 Jaida had another sleep study this summer. we are still awaiting the results. She had a pretty hard time with this one. It might have something to do with it being a new hospital. We both got so used to doing them at Mt. Washington Children's Hospital in Baltimore. We had our favorite nurses their and they catered to Jaida, because they knew her so well. That's not to say that this new hospital didn't do an awesome job, it was just new! She did great up until they started outing stuff on her nose and face. That made her really upset. She was crying so hard and it was literally breaking my heart. She kept saying, "take me home" "I want my daddy" "please help me mama" Yeah I was having a pretty hard time too.
I just love my Jaida bug and am so proud of how far she has some and how brave she is. I'm thankful at times like this that we have such an amazing support group. People calling to check on us, praying and fasting for us and all the love that they give to us. I am also grateful to know that I am not going through this alone. I know that my Heavenly Father is always there watching out for me and Jaida. He brings such a calming peace, even in my darkest moments. I thank him for being patient with me and not giving up on me when I know at times I have not brought my A- game. I thank him for trusting me with Jaida and allowing me to serve her and love her, but most of all learn from her. She is a tremendous blessing and I am forever grateful to have her as my daughter.  I love you sweet thing.

No comments: