Sunday, September 15, 2013

Brock's 6th Birthday

 Our Mr. Lumps turned 6 on July 26, 2013. All he wanted for his birthday was to go to SeaWorld again. He absolutely loves animals and killer whales and sharks are his very favorite. He knows every possible tid-bit regarding them and he even KNOWS how to communicate with them. Unfortunately, on the way out of town he came down with some kind of stomach bug and was really sick our entire trip. So SeaWorld wasn't as fun as we had hoped. But we made the most of it. We were lucky to have Uncle Cory and Grammy Russ join us on our adventure.
 Family pictures are never good with our family! These are about as good as it was going to get!
 Brock is very particular about what he wants to happen on his special days so we pretty much let him take over and we followed whatever he had in mind. We came back and opened presents.


 As you can see he was very spoiled! Hunting and Fishing gear up the Wazoo. He was more than excited!

 We had pizza and cupcakes in the park to follow.
Wow. It's hard to believe that it has been 6 years. The past 6 years have been full of laughter, fun, crazy, full of energy, endless questions and most of all lots of snuggles. Brock brings so much fun to our family. He makes us laugh all the time. He is so smart, so smart. This kid knows everything I tell you and he will also let you know that he knows everything. He is quick to come back, he always has some sassy response and usually it makes you want to bust a gut. He loves his family. He loves to snuggle, one of my favorite things ever. My other kids are not as snuggly and I love that he still lets me hold him. He wakes up early and is on-the-go non-stop. He is usually formulating the next boobie-trap or weapons or some way to save the world. HIS BRAIN NEVER STOPS, trust me it's exhausting. I love this kid more than anything in the world. He helps me be on my toes, he makes me learn to love life. I love trying to see the world through his eyes. He makes me be better. He is such an amazing blessing to me. I love you Mr. Lumpy Thomas.





No comments: