Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mean Mom

 
 Every once in a while when you have kids that are complaining that things are boring, life isn't fun, you're mean.. etc... I actually help them to understand just a little bit of how much fun my job as a mom really is. Just in case they have forgotten how totally awesome they really have it! Maybe, just maybe they changed their minds about how rough they thought they had it! They had one full day of  chores. Sorting and doing laundry, folding laundry and putting it all away. cleaning mirrors, mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms, taking out garbage, and the list could go on.
 I'm pretty sure they got the point and were both very appreciative/ tired when their learning process was over.
 I love my kids, but sheesh they need to be put in their place sometimes! They really have it so easy. Every time we go through these little spats it truly helps me to reflect on all my mom did for me. I don't know how she made it through. Motherhood is hard!

No comments: