Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pismo Beach

 Did I tell you about our awesome spur of the moment trip to Pismo Beach one weekend back in June? Nope because I have been so behind on my blog these days. You see I have this incredibly amazing husband that suggested last minute for us to pack up and head out the beach. Temperatures in Clovis were going to be around 110 degrees and it seemed like the perfect way to beat the heat.
 We quickly threw our stuff together and off we were. Kids were excellent on the car ride and we enjoyed our adventure. Upon arriving to the beach we realized that it was significantly colder in Pismo. The awesome news was that being the great mom that I am I FORGOT the swim suits, which wasn't that bad on the beach. We had decided that we wanted to stay over night. One of my best friends works for Marriott so we got an amazing deal for a cool hotel. So our kids looked a little homeless-like swimming in their clothes at the hotel.




We had the time of our lives! Can't wait for many more trips to the beach.

No comments: