Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Conference Weekend

 I love watching General Conference. I Love being uplifted by the talks and the feeling of being with family. My other favorite thing is making yummy treats to eat during conference. This year we made some glazed donuts! They were to die for! As you can tell Allie thought they were finger licking good.
 
After conference I was the mean mom and made my kids write in their journals about it. Here is what Brock thought of conference:
 "I had to watch General Conference all Saturday and Sunday. I wanted to play and watch other things. My mom had to warn me to be quiet. I wanted to go outside and play, but it felt like it was all about General Conference. I tell you watching it over and over again all day is not cool! Not Cool! Not Cool! Why do I have to watch it so many times? I hope that they will only make it one hour. I wish Sunday was a day where you could watch movies. I kinda like hearing all the kinda fun stories. I learned that sometimes conference may not be fun, but sometimes it's good to do it!"

 

No comments: