Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sisters

These two girls are so special. They make my heart so happy. Oh how they love and adore each other. The shrill screams that go off when they spot each other. The hugs and kisses that Allie endures over and over and almost all day. The way that they just have a close bond. I hope that it only gets stronger and stronger as they get older. I am sure we are going to have some disagreements here and there, but I hope they can always reflect on the love they have towards one another.
I know that I sure love and miss my sister all the time. Growing up we always shared a room. I loved that. I loved singing our hearts out to Whitney Houston songs together, making up funny dances to crazy music and just having her around. I am so lucky to have my sister. I hope that Allie and Jaida someday feel the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sisters can be special.