Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blessing our Sweet baby girl

We blessed Jaida Mikelle Belliston on May 30, 2010 while all my family was out here visiting. It was a wonderful day. Trent gave her such a beautiful blessing and I couldn't help but cry!
We had a great get together after with a party that Pierce designed the menu for. Hamburgers and hot dogs with watermelon and salads. It was a sunny day and turned out perfect. We had support from family and friends including Greg and Ameri Belliston and kids, Jayme and Katie Blakesley and kids. My family and Trent's parents too.

It is hard to get a family picture these days.. especially when for some reason my eyes are closed in all of them. Not sure why!


Jaida wasn't cooperating for pictures either.. I think she was just glad that we took those blasted oxygen stickers off her face for the day! we also removed the oxygen for the pictures.. I am sure she was glad to have those cannulas out of her nose!
Her Dress was absolutely beautiful, my mom brought it from Utah. When Pierce saw it he was so excited and insisted on laying it out the night before, socks and shoes too! He is the best big brother, he loves her so much. Brock is a great brother too.. always singing to her and making sure I don't forget about her. He is constantly saying when she cries, " get over there and take care of my sister mom, she needs you!"
We are so grateful to have her in our family, she really is such an angel in our lives!




No comments: