Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NinnyMa

We have been anticipating the arrival of my sister and Camron forever it seems. They finally came Memorial weekend. We were so excited! We were hoping to take then to the beach with us but the weather wasn't cooperating. So instead we decided to take a Short drive down to Washington, D.C. since Cam hadn't ever been there before.The kiddos and Grammy and Papa Russ, and of course the Washington Monument.
At the Lincoln Memorial...

The house where Lincoln Died! Love that we are all smiles about that!


My mom, Jaida, and I. Trying to stay cheery as we carry all her gear around, man that can get heavy carrying her oxygen and monitors everywhere. I am getting pretty buff!
Ford's Theatre, we didn't go inside because you have to pay and the line was so long to get in. Not exactly something that the kids would enjoy anyway! I would like to go back someday and see it!

Jaida being a trooper. We pretty much drug her around everywhere and she didn't complain once!
NinnyMa and Pierce at the National History Museum. He wouldn't leave Cam's side. He has been talking about taking Cam to the museum for a good month.. can you see how excited he was to finally be doing that!
We had a great time and great food at Potbelly's. It was so much fun having my sister here and Cam. They met Jaida for the first time!






2 comments:

Ken and Jos said...

I love D.C. - I'd move there in a heartbeat if I could!! Lucky you live so close.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I love Pierce's huge smile in that picture. You can tell who his favorite is...