Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toys Story Disney Store

Ha, ha! This is one of those moments when I think I was more excited for this day then they were. A couple weeks back while at the mall the lady at the Disney Store was hyping up this upcoming Saturday when they were having a Toy Story event in honor of the new movie coming out.So I kept reminding the boys of it through out the week letting them know that they could dress up in their Buzz costumes and go to the mall. The lady had told me to bring a camera because their would be a "unique" photo opportunity. I thought oh they must behaving a character come to the store! Hahaha .....
I guess I thought wrong! As you see this was our "unique photo opportunity"! hahahaha I almost had to laugh out loud when we arrived and saw this. I am sure I looked pretty funny that My kids were completely decked out in costume. arriving 10 minutes early for this event because I was sure that their would be a huge amount of people attending!

Doesn't he look so thrilled!

Here is proof that we were the only ones who showed up! hahaha! Well at least the boys had one on one attention for the craft time that they provided! The boys still had fun, I guess that is all that counts right!



2 comments:

Wendy said...

What cuties!!! At least they got one on one time! Sorry the sleep study did not go well I'm sure that was sooo discouraging!

Love Family said...

SOOO cute and how fun! Even better you were the only ones there. Can't beat that!!