Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gettysburg

I love this picture.. totally makes me laugh. It looks like Pierce is flinching from the cannon being shot or something!
After Jaida's Blessing we decided to take a nice Sunday Drive to Gettysburg, PA. The ride was not as long as I had expected and quite peaceful actually. It was really neat to visit the place where so many lives were lost in order to give us our freedoms.

This was the battle that had the most causalities in the American Civil War. Pretty incredible!

Over looking the battlefield. It really is so gorgeous there.

My dad insisted on getting out to see who the statue was and of course the boys had to tag along!
The ride back wasn't so peaceful. My mom was sick, the boys were restless and it seemed like it wasn't going to end. We drove downtown Baltimore afterward to show Camron the ghetto and where Trent works. My mom fertilized a tree and we saw the Sun Products plant, Cam just started working for them in Utah.


No comments: