Saturday, June 5, 2010

The National Aquarium in Baltimore

This past weekend my family visited us for Memorial day. We haven't had a lot of opportunities yet to get out and explore Maryland since moving here for obvious reasons. I have had a list of things I have wanted to let the boys do. One of them being to go tot he National Aquarium in Baltimore. We actually ended up buying a year pass there because it is so AWESOME! As you can see my parents flew in, this was my Dad's first time meeting Miss Jaida. The aquarium has so many interesting things, and an amazing dolphin show that the boys couldn't stop talking about. Pierce's favorite creature was the octopus.
Eating lunch in the harbor.

Jaida and Grammy. This was a great day! The boys were exhausted and fell asleep as soon as we left the place.


No comments: