Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First Time blogging..

So I have been bugged enough now that I have decided to join the blogger nation! Everyone always says that I should join... but it always seemed like too much of a hassle. Anyways so here is our family debut. We just moved into our new house In Syracuse, Utah and we are loving it. Our house is a complete mess but what do ya do. Every time I unpack something Pierce thinks that it would be cool to pack them back up. He is such a great helper. Brock is so determined to sit up I set him on the couch this morning and he just grunts and grunts and pulls himself to a sitting position. Pierce was much lazier than he is. Anyways he pushed so hard this morning that he flung himself face first off the couch what a bad mother I am. Pierce looked at me and said Jeez mama! We are looking forward to Christmas this year with Pierce being a year older and he is so excited. We went to find a tree last night but no success! I am not sure what to write so that is all for right now. Maybe some of my other friends can help me refine my skills on blogging! Stay tuned for more boring excerpts of our lives!

2 comments:

The Woods said...

You guys are definetly not boring. You're not a bad mother either. I screamed at my kids this morning that if I had to clean up another one of their messes I was going to lose it. I think I scared the poop right out of both of them. Did they make any more messes? Of course but it sure fet good to let out some steam.

Ashley said...

Hi Mikelle. I've been meaning to email you. Glad you started a blog so we can keep in touch more. I am so excited to see your new house! You guys totally deserve it. I am also dying to see little Brock. Bad mom - yeah right. We've all had our kids fall off the couch/bed . . . well at least I have! :)