Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday Mall Day!


Pierce chillin' in the carseat on a long wintery drive!







The mantle of shame
Chunky monkey Brockie Boy ..... Geez what are we feeding him!

A boy and his Papa... shoveling snow. So Cute.

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree


So today marks another special day in the Belliston home. Wednesday are the days that we look forward to every week. We ( my mom, Vicki, Tyden, Hadlee, Pierce and Brock) go to the mall just about every Wednesday since who knows when. It is weird because it is like Pierce has radar for Wednesdays because this morning when I was getting him dressed he said" Mama where we going?" and I said, "Nowhere" He said " ya huh the Mall!" Funny. It is kind of a tradition we started. So this week for the first time we checked out the Layton Hills mall. We usually go to Southtowne because the little kids like to throw money in the water and play in the Dino land. It is just kind of something to look forward to and a way to spend time with other people and relieve our insanity! Pierce and Tyden got to play together and it is hilarious they are just starting to figure out how to wrestle each other... Tyden usually wins but Pierce puts up a good fight and it is good entertainment for the rest of us.

Then tonight I got to get away for a little while.. extremely unusual... but it was our wards Relief Society Christmas party. It was pretty good we had Cafe Rio type food and got to know our neighbors better. It was nice to have an evening away from this messy house of boring unpacking.. not to mention that for the past week we have had the most annoying sound about every 3 minutes our smoke detector beeps. We finally got a hold of our electrician who thinks that it is just a bad detector... NICE! We have tried just about everything to get that stupid thing to stop beeping and tomorrow... yeah he is coming to replace it! I think I might lose it if he doesn't come.

We finally got our Christmas Tree it is kinda funny looking but it's a tree. I need to go get some more ornaments for the poor tree, it just looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Pierce saw Trent bring it in and he said" look Mama it's Christmas!" He is so freakin' cute and says so many funny things. It is fun to see him get excited about the snow and Christmas. I put up our stockings and realized that I only had stockings for me and Trent sad .. So I need to get some for the boys. I am just getting used to being reunited with stuff that we haven't seen in like 2 years and some stuff has been stored since we were married. Crazy! Time has flown by so fast! Once I get my house more put together I will enlighten you all with some pics.

2 comments:

The Woods said...

Oh Mikelle, Brock is the cutest! I can't believe how big he is. I can't wait to get my hands on him.

Ken and Jos said...

Man, I can't believe I haven't even seen Brock yet. Sorry man, He's so cute!! We'll have to get together sometime.