Friday, December 7, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away!! (Snow too)

Today was a very gloomy day here in Syracuse. Not much going on here. We woke up to a raining cloudy day that eventually turned into snow. Pierce just stared out his window and was amazed! He wants to go out and play so bad. I would have let him except for the fact that our front yard isn't a yard it is a big MUD PUDDLE!! Which is even more appealing to Pierce.
Brock had a very awful night last night. I thought that I was going to lose it! He was up about every hour... nobody knows why. But we better not have a repeat tonight or I just might. It is so hard for me to be patient with him in the middle of the night when I want SLEEP! Both of my children woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and as did I! Watch out!Once they both got an afternoon nap though they were both really cheery! I heard Pierce in his room after waking up just a giggling away. He is funny. I overheard him whisper into Brock's ear tonight. "Brockie I love you" so cute! I hope they are good buddies always. Pierce just loves him so much.
We did venture out to Walmart to get some baby food and other necessities. It was snowing super hard. We then came home and Pierce wanted "Pizzpa" for dinner so we sat around the TV for some good old frozen Pizza and a movie. It was fun .

1 comment:

Haskins said...

I cant believe how much Pierce looks like you. He is so cute and so is Brock. Your boys are darling. I am so excited that you have a blog now. I am going to add you to my blog. Mine is thehaskinsfamily.blogspot.com