Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Life....










So I haven't been as diligent in writing on this so here it goes. Pierce has been doing some funny things lately. First of all I caught him the other day with two nursing pads stuck to the inside of his shirt, Hilarious. He walks around our house opening the closets and saying(from the movie Cars) "Doc has three Piston Cups". He also has been taking off his diaper randomly... I hope that this means that he will want to try to potty train!Brock has learned to squwack, he is so loud. In church on Sunday we kept having to leave the meeting because he was so noisy. I started to try to feed him baby food.. he isn't so sure about it though. His facial expressions are pretty funny.

This last Sunday my family came up to our house for dinner it was fun to "entertain" at "OUR HOUSE" even though it is a disaster zone. I finally put some pics of our house on here if you scroll down to other posts you can see them.
Last night We went out with our Friends Amy and Aaron Roundy and ther adorable baby Addison. She is so cute an tiny compared to my boys. Brock looks like the HULK compared to her. We went to Outback. I love Outback it is delish! Pierce wanted a salad... he loves salad! Funny,he is just like Trent. He ate the whole thing to the last drop.

Today I went to luch with a long lost buddy from Moscow, Idaho. Angie Haskins. We took the Children to Chick- fil- a Yum and Pierce of course was hanging on me while her daughter was playing like normal kids do. He is so shy. Then We went to Grammy's house. Pierce was so excited.

I cannot believe how fast Christmas is coming up... Holy Cow! I need to do some Power Shopping. I am not sure what to get Trent... Any Ideas?

1 comment:

The Woods said...

Your house is so cute. I can't wait to see it in person. I'm getting excited for Christmas. It will be a blast. I just finished watching High School Musical 2 and now I need to go to bed. I love it.