Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wake-up!

Lately I have been so sleepy... Brock hasn't been doing too well in the sleep department. He wakes up about every 2 hours and then at 6:00 every morning he is ready to wake up for the day. I cannot handle this! Anyways this morning I got Brock to fall back asleep. So I was sound a asleep in my bed only to be awakened by my other child at 7:00 yelling directly in my ear "WAKE UP MOMMA, WAKE UP!" It scared me so bad I about fell out of my bed! HAHAHAHA

Trent has been working for my Nana at the Fashion Place Mall after his normal job for the last few weeks. He normally has just been working Thurs- Sat but this week he is working every night. He usually doesn't get home until after 11:00 so me and the boys are trying to be creative and stay sane. I have a new found respect for single parents. It is hard work.Last night we had to get out of the house so I trucked my two kids over to the Layton Hills Mall. The mall isn't that great but it was very needed. We went and got some Christmas shopping done. The mall has a Popcorn Cottage and Pierce LOVES Popcorn! So I thought it would be fun to take him there and get him some popcorn. After buying the popcorn and giving it to him we started walking out when Pierce thought that it would be funny to dump the ENTIRE box of popcorn on the floor. How embarrassing! The nice lady refilled it for us And I tried to keep my cool. They have a little playground there for the little kids to play on so I sat and watched as my Shy Pierce tried to interact with the other children. It is almost painful to watch. He doesn't dare go near other kids. Brock has taken his Squeal up a tone notch.. it is so high pitched I think both Pierce and I have had enough. It is cute but gets old after awhile. On Sunday when I went to pick up Pierce from Nursery his teacher said "Today was the first time we have heard him speak!" Sad he has been going there for almost 9 months and this was the first time he spoke! SAD!

Our Christmas tree is pretty much Dead! BAH HUMBUG! What a waste of Money that was. I am contemplating on taking it down. But trying to be positive for the kids sake hahahhaha. I am not a Scrooge really! We will be going to Boise this weekend to celebrate Christmas I am so excited to go. It is always fun to go to Boise town! I hope that Trent takes me to the Treat Movies YUM that is my favorite. For $3.00 you get a drink, Carmel Corn (to Die For) and the movie. What a deal!

1 comment:

The Woods said...

I want to go to the treat movie too. Don't you love it when you're sound asleep and your kids wake you up. It's the worst.